Now Hiring - Channel Marketing Manager.
Flexential stands for something not often found in the world of IT transformation: the human touch. The best infrastructure solutions aren’t about infrastructure, they’re about people. With a mission to accelerate customer success through people and technology, we build trusted relationships and deliver tailored, value-added and reliable solutions to demonstrate the power of people in a technical world.
Utilizing our people, values and reliable performance, Flexential is deeply invested in the success of our 4,200+ customers, who trust us to deliver core data center solutions of colocation and connectivity, as well as cloud, managed solutions and professional services. Flexential’s robust suite of assets spans 21 domestic and international markets and comprises 41 highly redundant and connectivity-rich data centers.
Investing in our people, we have an exciting opportunity for a Channel Marketing Manager in the Denver area to join our team!
Responsible for executing channel marketing campaigns and programs across indirect channels to drive pipeline and bookings growth. This accomplished individual must possess the ability to successfully take a program from concept to execution and evaluation against qualitative and quantitative objectives. The successful candidate will have the ability to build, execute and support channel marketing programs and campaigns that will produce leads and drive funnel acceleration to meet our stated lead and bookings objectives. This role reports directly to the Director of Channel Strategy.
• Responsible for the implementation and tactical execution of channel marketing programs resulting in increased leads and revenue for the indirect sales organization including email campaigns, promotions, hosted events and webinars.
• Work closely with the channel sales team on execution of channel marketing activities spanning multi-touch campaigns, SPIFs, events, and PR activities.
• Work directly with channel partners on development and execution of co-marketing campaigns
• Identify and create new tools, content and deliverables to enable our channel partners to successfully position and sell our products.
• Measure ROI and track pipeline impact and revenue of all channel marketing programs.
• Effectively manage and report on channel budget spend.
• Perform post program analysis to ensure ROI tracking.
• Support and execute our presence at industry events/trade shows.
Key Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A) from a four-year college or university; 5 years marketing experience with 1-2 years in channel marketing preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Understanding of distribution channels for our industry.
• Previous experience in creating and executing high-tech B2B and/or channel campaigns; proven track record of achieving demonstrable results.
• B2B technology acumen with emphasis in data center, cloud, network and managed services space preferred.
• Proven success in collaborating with channel and sales teams on programs that drive revenue and accelerated pipeline.
• Proficient skills in utilizing marketing tools; experience with Salesforce.com and Marketo strongly preferred.
• Proven success working effectively and clearly communicating with key internal business leaders.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; capable of building strong working relationships across all levels of the company, especially with remote teams.
• Experience and comfort in leading sales meetings, public speaking and presentations.
• Demonstrated ability to work and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, team environment.
• Superior organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting stringent deadlines.
• High-energy, creative, team-oriented individual with a passion for building businesses and brands.
Why Work with Us:
At Flexential, we value the unique contribution of every team member and believe that through innovation and flexibility, we can delight our customers with best-in-class solutions. We enjoy unique employee perks, such as our employee “get healthy” subsidy which enables team members to experience life to the fullest – enter a race, learn how to cook or skydive, or buy a membership to that boutique fitness place near you - the options are endless!
With our work hard, family-oriented culture, we recognize the importance of celebrating individual and team success. Through employee driven activities organized by our Culture Committee in every region, “we work hard and play harder.” We love to celebrate together with summer BBQs, go kart racing, movie nights, tailgates, and family picnics.