The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Chargeback Analyst to support one of our clients, a leading healthcare solutions organization, in the Thorofare, NJ area. This person will be primarily responsible for the timely and accurate reconciliation of Supplier chargeback submissions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Performs in-depth analysis of variance lines returned by Supplier; identifies source of issue and decides the appropriate action needed to resolve issue; complex issues could require the coordination of several internal departments and/or representatives from the Supplier.
2. Reconciles chargebacks in accordance with approved guidelines.
3. Maintains frequent contact with Supplier in order to address all payment issues.
4. Manages the Chargeback Accounts Receivable portfolio for assigned Suppliers; responsible for the timely collection of monies due from Supplier and the aging goals as planned by senior management; must minimize the write-off dollars.
5. Must be willing to work overtime hours, as needed, in order to meet departmental objectives.
6. Performs related duties as assigned.
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration or accounting that generally can be obtained through the completion of a two-year degree or equivalent combination of experience and education.
Normally requires a minimum of three (3) years related and progressively responsible experience in a fast-paced, volume-driven and transactional environment; previous research experience preferred.
Strong understanding of Contracts and Chargebacks preferred
Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
MS Excel experience particularly Pivot tables and V Look ups.