Pharmaceutical company in the Wilson area seeking to expand their Analytical team. Incumbent hired will perform analytical routine and non-routine testing in support of pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Demonstrates an understanding of technical concepts supporting methodology and systems in Material or Product Testing.
- Performs troubleshooting and initial investigative work related to OOS, OOT.
- Leads others consistently in productivity, quality and teamwork metrics. Drives continuous improvement initiatives within Quality Control.
- Demonstrates independence and proficiency in performing tests for most products supported by work group.
- Works with supervisors to plan and complete testing, data evaluation and LIMS reporting. Meets productivity, quality and teamwork metrics for level.
- Is responsible for other duties such as report writing, advanced studies and investigational research within the QC organization as determined by management.
- Maintains proper documentation of laboratory data (which requires adequate proficiency in written and computational skills).
- Conducts all testing in compliance with cGMP and SOPs.
- Will lead and assist in the training of others within workgroup.
BS/BA degree in Chemistry or Life Science with 2-4 years of industry experience.
This role may support pharmaceutical solid oral dosage finished drug product or pharmaceutical raw materials testing Group. Candidates preferably have experience executing in a solid oral dosage pharmaceutical environment.
Must have strong GMP and quality mindset and the willingness to support business needs. Must be open to working OT and weekends if necessary.Candidate must be willing to work full-time hours, and complete background and drug test for pre-employment requirements.