SENIOR R&D CHEMIST - PROCESS CHEMICAL INDUSTRY
Salary $90,000 - $110,000 + Bonus & Benefits & Paid Relocation to the Mid-South
Growing companyis seeking a Senior R&D Chemist to provide technical leadership at the bench level for the process chemistry research & development lab. You’ll design process improvements and new processesalong with the lab experiments to perform bench work testing concepts and communicate the results. You will need to have technical leadership skills and demonstrated ability to work closely with others on the team. Looking for someone who has some leadership & critical thinking skills and is self-motivated and performance driven.
The Senior Chemist will work with process development and improvement projects for lab-scale work with products manufactured in both batch and continuous manufacturing. Other responsibilities will include:
- Identify opportunities to increase yields, improve quality, or raise production rates of existing products
- Perform economic analysis to prioritize opportunities as well as suggest projects that will improve our processes
- Provide technical assistance to solve manufacturing problems and serve as the source that will assist in the qualifications of new raw materials
- Develop processes for new products from initial proposal to manufacturing
- Provide information to business teams, maintain laboratory safety training, conduct literature searches and laboratory experiments at the bench
- Analyze results, solve complex problems and document the outcomes
- Invent, improve, troubleshoot, and debottleneck the processes.
Salary $90,000 - $110,000 PLUS Excellent Benefits, Performance Bonuses, & Generous Paid Relocation Packages to the Mid-Southandthis lovely area provides a great escape from the city life to incredibly scenic mountains, rivers, and lakes. You can hike, canoe, fish, swim, camp out, and be one with nature. All with temperate weather, charming people and the lower cost-of-living found in the southern region of the USA. You’ll have a generous relocation package to move you and the family. Solid schools, fun shopping & dining, antiquing, and a short drive to the fast city life will keep you busy if you’re not on the water! Submit your resume today to secure this prime location
Requirements for this Senior Chemist role:
- Minimum of Masters in Chemistry; prefer PhD in Chemistry or similar field
- Minimum of 5 years’ of laboratory experience in Synthetic Organic Chemistry
- Experience in the field of metal catalysts and catalytic hydrogenation is highly desired
- Demonstrated desire to solve challenging and complex problems
- Technical Leadership skills
- Excellent Oral and Written communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Products
TO APPLY: Email resumes to email@example.comOR teriATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts* Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current with our blog at www.austinallen.com/blog/