RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has an immediate opening for a specialized CiMation Development Engineer, supporting an Enterprise Technology Client in Vancouver, Washington (WA).
The qualified candidate must have experience with a specialized SW package: CIMation. Tasks will include support of new product introductions, executing service requests, and monitoring & recording data for devices that are under development and/or released products requiring special tests or support.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work as an extension of the Manufacturing Test Engineering (CIMation) team
- Partner with R&D project engineers to understand product test requirements
- Using proto tests from R&D partners, code, debug, deliver & support individual product tests in CIMation tool
- Provide on-site build support at our Manufacturing Partners (MPa) as requested by the client; Typically, all NPI and Production Ramp builds
- Help train the MPa engineers and technicians such that they can successfully support the production ramp with minimal client support
- Debug test failures/issues, ID and deploy solutions in partnership with R&D test owner
- Monitor test data capture and storage to ensure its correctness and completeness
- Ensure individual test documentation is up to date and accurate
REQUIREMENTS:Candidates qualifying for this position will have similar experience along with the skills and abilities to perform the duties mentioned. Any relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.