Outperform your competition; consider becoming part of our growing family!
At ConRes, we believe that a Company is only as successful as its employees are and its customers.
With over 50 years of experience nationwide, we are a seasoned technology integrator that provides information technology solutions. Our IT experts offer Enterprise-class solutions ranging from cloud, virtualization, converged infrastructures, backup and recovery, to storage networking and security.
Awards and Recognition:
- Cisco’s 2016 Break Away Partner of the Year
- Area’s 100 Largest Private Companies
- Continental Resources ranked #59 of 500 solution providers
- CRN’s 2015 List of Tech Elite 250
We are looking for a Solutions Architect with extensive experience in Cisco Implementation, Support, and Consulting. Specific experience with the Service Provider space is desired. You will be working in the Professional Services Division, providing both pre and post implementation services. We need a dynamic and energetic individual for this demanding position. The essential responsibilities of the Solution Architect are to work directly with customers and Account Managers providing pre and post implementation services and to work effectively across multiple practice areas within ConRes.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
1. Meet with Customers and Collect Customer Requirements.
2. Work with Account Manager/Sales Team to develop customer relationship and solutions and assist in overall sales process.
3. Create high-level solution designs/architecture and present to customers.
4. Create Customer facing Presentations.
5. Create Bill of Materials & configurations for solutions.
6. Build Scope of Services and Professional Service Pricing.
7. Write Statement of Works.
8. Performing on-site work for clients.
9. Project Documentation.
You Must Be Able To:
1. Work in a team environment / Work well individually.
2. Be self-sufficient / motivating.
3. Travel 25% (required).
4. Manage tasks and workloads.
1. Must have demonstrable design experience in deployment, administration, configuration, and integration.
2. Experience working as a consultant.
3. Experience working with Cisco partners is desirable.
4. Candidates should have a strong knowledge of various service provider technologies.
Candidates (without exception) must have 2-3+ years of heavily focused Cisco implementation experience and 6+ years of Hands-On & relevant work experience in the following:
1. Day-to-day working experience with Cisco networking equipment
2. IOS Routing and Switching technologies including MPLS, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, STP, VLAN Trunking.
3. Experience with SP line of routers and switches, specifically the ASR and CRS product lines.
4. Configuring and Troubleshooting Service Provider level MPLS and BGP.
5. Configuring and Troubleshooting of Layer-2 and Layer-3 Networking Systems.
6. Working on live production networks
If you have the right combination of experience, track record and drive, this will be the career you've been looking for. This is a full time salary position.