LA Networks is looking for someone that is passionate about emerging technologies and creating Unified Communication solutions to solve and architect advanced collaboration solutions in varied customer environments. You should enjoy working with our clients, sales team, and pre-sales and post-sales support, ensuring that LA Networks delivers outstanding client service on every engagement. We feel that the best way to get the next collaboration project is to over-deliver on the current project!
What you'll do at LA Networks
* Pre-Sales: supporting the sales teams in pre-sales efforts.
* Post-Sales: supporting various implementation activities, including greenfield installations, brownfield conversions, working with other engineers to direct efforts and tasks, etc.
* Partner Collaboration: working with partners like Cisco to stay abreast of new technologies and solutions.
* Mentoring: working with junior resources and our NOC to help them build their collaboration skills, working with other technology Practice Leads to integrate collaboration into other portfolios for end-to-end solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Defines and enforces collaboration standards, templates and tools.
* Provides technical review and approval for services estimates, proposals, and statement of works.
* Provides oversight and implementation for various projects within the practice.
* Assists with technical escalation from NOC and Customer Engagement.
* Supports the team in business development and sales engineering; acts as a subject matter expert (SME) for the practice.
* Coordinates with Architects from other practices to continually improve our delivery methodology and share best practices and lessons learned.
* Presents Unified Communication topics and solutions to clients, partners and LA Networks teammates as an ongoing steward of the UC&C business.
What You Will Need to join LA Networks
* A bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or demonstrated performance in a technical work environment is required.
* A current advanced certification; CCIE Collaboration strongly preferred.
* A minimum of six years of hands-on experience architecting, designing and implementing advanced Cisco Unified Communication and Collaboration solutions.
* Previous consulting/professional services experience a strong desire.
* Strong ability to cultivate relationships with clients, LA Networks teammates, and partners.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate both technical and abstract concepts in a clear and concise manner.
* Specific knowledge of large-scale Cisco Communication Manager (CUCM), messaging, presence and conferencing solution Architecture, Design and Installation..
* Knowledge of Video Conferencing, TelePresence and Spark solutions.
* Ability to maintain an optimistic, flexible attitude in a very fast-paced environment.
* Proven follow-up, follow-through and communication skills.
* Highly motivated and results-driven.
* Proven track record of delivering exceptional service to clients.
What You Can Expect When you join LA Networks
LA Networks offers a competitive salary, extensive training, a strong team environment with an engineering centric culture. We also offer a great benefits package including:
- Profit Sharing
About LA Networks
LA Networks is a Cisco Gold partner and a leading implementer of advanced infrastructure solutions since 1997. We are a successful company, having been profitable since inception and have strong team and company values. Those company values are:
- Honesty & Integrity
We are each personally accountable for the highest standards of behavior, including trustworthiness and fairness in all aspects of our work. We will consistently treat customers and employees with the respect they deserve and we will not actively sell products or services we don’t believe in.
Our company is made up of talented employees effectively applying advanced technology and sound business management to complex projects. We each lead through our competence, creativity and teamwork. We value leadership as a company and as individuals.
Our success is dependent upon the collective energy and intelligence of all of our employees. We strive to create a work environment where motivated employees can flourish and succeed to their highest potential. We appreciate effort and reward results.
- Communicate Openly
We want good news to travel fast and bad news to travel even faster up the line. We need to be mindful of the importance of honestly communicating problems as well as breakthroughs. The sooner we communicate a problem, the easier it is for us to learn from it and marshal our company's resources to solve it. We solicit and provide honest feedback without regard to position and personally commit to continuous improvement and are willing to change.
We are passionate about technology and our business. We have the humility and hunger to learn and display openness and curiosity to learn from anyone, anywhere. We promote a positive, energizing, optimistic and fun environment to work in. We strive to impress our customers through the quality of our products and services. We promote and implement creative and innovative ideas and solutions.