Our client has an excellent opportunity for an experienced heavy highway bridge superintendent.
Our client is a Bridge, Track, and Maintenance Contractor. They construct bridges, new industry tracks and perform many maintenance of way tasks for Class 1 and industry clients.
- Responsibility for ensuring the work, personnel and equipment are accurately planned and executed - to beat schedule milestones; inspecting work-in-progress to ensure work conforms to specifications and plans; understanding methods used to construct major bridge structures and retaining walls; promoting and adhering to on-the-job training of personnel and corporate safety standards; planning and coordinating Foreman's responsibilities; and is a stakeholder in all critical lift plans.
- Ability to travel
- Ability to perform bridge change out under curfew as required by Class 1 clients.
- Heavy Highway and Bridge construction, preferred.
- Current OSHA (10 Hour) Certification, preferred.
- 5+ years related experience in field crew management of bridge construction operations required;
- 7+ years related experience in the construction of major bridge construction, preferred;
- Knowledge of survey controls, grade checking; and bridge geometry;
- Competency in reading civil construction plans
- Experience with Pile Driving, Concrete Forming, Steel or Beam Erection, Temporary and Permanent Shoring, Cofferdams, Drilled-shaft Foundations.
Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM. Additional time may be required. Location of work is throughout Midwest and Texas per diem is offered for out of town projects and compensation is based on experience and skill.