General Description of Position:
Responsibilities will include providing CAD support on a wide variety of engineering projects, including renewable energy, site remediation, geotechnical engineering, permitting, solid waste containment facility design, corrective action and construction projects.
Essential Functions of Position:
- Work closely with senior design engineers to develop civil drawings using AutoCAD or Microstation.
- Revise or prepare drawings with neatness and a minimum of errors.
- Assist in the gathering of survey information and the development of plans and maps from field notes.
- Perform tasks such as digitizing, copying and scanning of drawings, prints and maps.
- Assist in the acquisition of on-site field data to accomplish the design or to monitor and evaluate equipment performance.
- Generate drawing transmittals as may be required.
- Maintain accurate drawing records by entering and maintaining drawing database information.
- Associate's or bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- 5 - 10 years of experience with AutoCAD & Civil 3D
- Civil grading and Drainage experience required
- curbs and gutters, utility trenches
- Landfill experience preferred
- Knowledge of the use of AutoCAD and Civil 3D software, including, but not limited to, the development of horizontal and vertical alignments, grading, profiles, sections, pipe networks, quantities, surfaces, and knowledge of CAD Standards