|Description:|| Responsibilities: |
Perform due diligence and basic design tasks, such as conceptual layouts, grading, and drainage, associated with civil engineering projects. Work within AutoCAD Civil 3D 2016 and alongside existing office staff/management to successfully complete projects within established budgets and deadlines.
• Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or similar.
• 5+ years of experience with NPDES permits (preferably in Northampton and Lehigh Counties).
• PE preferred.
• Position requires desire to build working knowledge of local, county, and state land use processes and regulations (PA).
• Fundamental knowledge associated to land development projects including stormwater, hydraulics, hydrological analysis, grading and similar.
• Experience in AutoCAD Civil 3D a plus.
• Identify as a self-starter, ability to work independently, as well as, in a team environment.
• Ability to interact well with coworkers and regulatory agencies.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Detail oriented candidate desirable.
• Ability to work independently, as well as, in a team environment.
|Job Location:||Allentown, PA|
|Synerfac Branch:||Parsippany, NJ|
|Synerfac Branch Phone:||(973) 299-9920|