Strong Point Engineering provides all aspects of civil engineering design and permitting services, construction administration and oversight, project management, site survey, and environmental mitigation. Our clients include realtors, developers, banks, construction firms, business owners, and municipalities. With over 15 years of industry experience, our team has the skills, knowledge, understanding, and relationships that produce successful results.
Strong Point Engineering is currently seeking a Civil Engineer to join our growing company. The qualified applicant will be leading teams on a variety of civil engineering/site design projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Fundamentals in Engineering (F.E.) is required, with the ability to obtain a Professional Engineer (P.E.) license in the state of Massachusetts within 2 years. P.E. strongly preferred.
- 3 – 5 years or more of progressive experience in site design, engineering, stormwater, and wastewater design.
- Demonstrable Project Management experience required.
- Full working knowledge of the regulatory processes.
- Massachusetts permitting experience required.
- Experience and confidence in public presentation. Clear and strong communication skills required.
- Soil Evaluator license is preferred.
- Working knowledge of AutoCad.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel to project sites as needed.
- Civil Engineering Site Design including design of stormwater management systems, earthwork mitigation design, erosion control design, etc. for a varied range of residential, commercial, and industrial development projects.
- Management of mid- to large size engineering projects including development of permitting and design strategies, direction of project team, and coordination with clients and regulatory agencies as required.
- Limited administrative management of projects. Limited business development, with the option to expand this role.
- Presentation of projects to clients, public, and regulatory agencies.