Permanent position: Currently seeking a Civil Engineer for a position with a position in Tulsa Oklahoma. This Engineer will be a critical addition to a team focused on Environmental and Construction permitting projects.
Responsibilities for the Civil Engineer• Project Management and engineering for commercial permitting projects
• Project Management and engineering for environmental engineering and solid waste permitting applications
• Construction Management
• Become familiar with policies and procedures for managing projects, budget constraints and billing procedures
• Coordinate with local and state permitting offices, internal stakeholders and customers
Requirements for the Civil Engineer• Licensed PE in the state of Oklahoma or the ability to register for PE in Oklahoma within 6 weeks of starting in this role
• Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering or closely related field. Advanced degrees preferred
• Expert knowledge of hydrology for environmental and construction permitting
• Expertise in commercial development permitting
• Ability to be customer facing
Benefits• relocation available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.