Civil Engineering Project Manager
|Description:|| Civil Engineering Project Manager |
Our client, located in downtown Raleigh, NC, is looking for an experienced Civil Engineering Project Manager. The ideal candidate will be well experienced in land/site development, business development, and will have the potential to move into a leadership role.
- Project budgeting, staff management, client and regulatory agency interactions
- Project schedule and deliverable production on projects
- Direct preparation of due diligence/site analysis, conceptual/schematic site plans, construction documents, calculations, specifications and construction administration.
- Provide technical support on projects as necessary
- Assist with business development activities including marketing and proposal preparation
- Training and mentoring of employees.
|Requirements:|| REQUIREMENTS: |
- 12+ years of experience in local civil site development
- NC PE required
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering
- LEED AP preferred;
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Microsoft Office, and Deltek Vision Software
- Must be proficient with HydroCad, HEC-RAS, WaterCad, storm design software, GIS, and other similar applications
|Job Location:||Raleigh, NC|
|Synerfac Branch:||Raleigh, NC|
|Synerfac Branch Phone:||(919) 850-9600|