Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, a national law firm, is actively searching for a versatile litigation associate with 4-6 years of civil litigation experience. This position will provide opportunities in toxic tort, asbestos and personal injury. This is an hourly position for 30-35 hours per week, which may convert to a full time position with an opportunity to work in other offices. Candidates must be licensed to practice in the State of Washington.
- All aspects of defense litigation practice
- Drafting and opposing motions, mediation statements and deposition summaries
- Attending depositions, mediation, arbitrations and court appearances
- Trial preparation
Candidates must possess:
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Clear and effective communication with clients and counsel
- Ability to work independently and in a collective team environment
- Experience working with insurance carriers and complying with billing guidelines
We offer a friendly business environment, competitive salary and full benefits package. Please email resume and cover letter to this job posting, with “Civil Litigation Hourly Associate” in the subject line.
No recruiter or telephone calls.
Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani is an equal opportunity employer.