An established Sarasota civil trial law firm has an immediate opening for a Civil Litigation Paralegal. The duties will include case work up through and including trial.
- MUST HAVE a minimum of two (2) years of relevant civil litigation experience
- Must be familiar with current Florida rules of civil procedure
Able to work independently or as part of a team on discovery, document review, case management, file organization, investigations, research and trial support
- Excellent analytical, written and phone communication skills
The ability to multi-task effectively
- Proficiency in WordPerfect, Microsoft Office and e-filing.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Firm benefits include health, LTC, AD&D, life insurance, and 401(k) retirement plan