Our client has an opening for a Civil Superintendent in the North Texas region to work on projects from $10M - $100M. This position provides daily supervision for multiple construction crews and administrative positions engaged in construction of bridges, culverts, retaining walls, earthwork, pipes, and paving projects. This position has primary responsibility for achieving production goals, meeting construction schedules and meeting estimated costs.
A leader in the heavy highway and transportation infrastructure industry for more than 100 years, our client has built landmark projects from Arizona to North Carolina, including complex urban highway interchanges, tollways, runways, port facilities, border crossings, automated people mover guide-ways and specialty bridges. Our customers rely on our expertise in construction management on conventionally bid projects and newer procurement methods, including design-build, construction manager at-risk and construction management/general contracting.
- Read and interpret owner's drawings and specifications to ensure that staff and sub-contractors understand the job requirements and the approved Plans.
- Allocate equipment and materials to foremen.
- Review and approve all Daily Control submitted by Foremen.
- Monitor all aspects of cost and production and make corrections in the organization of manpower or methods as required to meet budget and schedule.
- Supervise FOM to ensure that all required records and reports are up to date.
- Ensure that all aspects of company's safety, OSHA, and E.E.O. programs are carried out on the jobsite.
- Coordinate and monitor the equipment and materials.
- Company policy compliance.
- Conduct Safety Meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering preferred
- 10+ years' of heavy civil experience
- Experience managing heavy civil projects from $10M - $100M.
- DOT experience
They offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, and a matching 401K plan.
Do you want to make a difference when it comes to building iconic transportation infrastructure projects? Are you looking to put your strong, heavy civil construction surveying skills to use while building roads and bridges?