As a Superintendent in civil construction you will have 3-5 years working in the Superintendent title, experience with civil project including roads and highways.
A growing general contractor with a strong pipeline that focuses in civil construction in North Texas.
- Coordinate and supervise all on-site construction activities and personnel
- Ensure that the company safety program is implemented and adhered to by all employees and sub-trades
- Conflict resolution pertaining to schedule issues and work interruptions
- Training and mentoring of all employees on the assigned project
- 3+ years in the Superintendent title
- Working software knowledge of the Microsoft office programs
- Ability to assess and understand technical drawings
- Strong leadership ability with the ability to mentor and train employees and assess their performance
Competitive pay and benefits including truck allowance.