Our Client, a Fortune 500 Financial Services Company, is looking for several individuals who are looking for an entry-level opportunity to gain experience in a corporate environment. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a large corporate organization to learn their corporate culture and service lines through an extensive 4 week paid training program.
On a daily basis, this person will do the following:
- This is a non-sales position, however, there is an expectation that you will be receiving about 40-50 inbound calls per day and making a few outbound calls to follow up on missing pieces of information.
- Speak with clients in a customer service environment regarding their various short-term disability insurance policies and update required information in our client’s proprietary database.
- Initiate the intake process for policy holders filing a disability claim.
- Process the disability claims and ensure proper related questions regarding short term disability policies are answered.
- Explain disability benefit coverage, benefit extensions, answer open enrollment questions, clarify income tax questions, documenting, and research claims from beginning to end.
- Receive, process, and answer client inquiries which are usually standard but may require you to research information within our client’s extensive electronic internal library
- Communicate with clients effectively and professionally
- Offer excellent customer service by providing complete and accurate information to clients in a multi-task, high-pressure environment that requires attention to detail?
- Meet and exceed our client’s production, attendance, quality and service goals
- Follow proper client and state regulations to ensure compliance with appropriate guidelines
- Must be able to learn & retain a large amount of technical information in a relatively short period of time.
- Must be receptive to detailed and frequent performance feedback.
- Proficiency with a keyboard and window-based applications, including Internet.
- Proven self-motivation skills.
- Active listening skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to excel in a team environment, as well as work well independently.
- Organization and prioritization skills.
- Ability to think like the customer and financial professional, with a passion to deliver top quality service.