About Tachyon Technologies.
Tachyon Technologies is a Digital Transformation consulting firm that partners with businesses to implement customer-focused business transformation. Aligned with SAP’s digital core, Tachyon Technologies collaborates with its clients to transform their business by leveraging existing IT investments and leading-edge digital solutions to positively impact their customers’ experience. From initiation through realization, Tachyon Technologies understands what it takes for a consulting partner to be effective and strives to deliver a meaningful solution that exceeds its clients’ expectations.
Job Level – Clarity PPM Sr Application Analyst
Location: CA, USA (SJ)
Duration: 6 Months
The CA Clarity PPM Transformation Lead will play a key role in the Global Clarity PPM applications IT team. As part of this role, the candidate will lead the Clarity PPM US customer facing in terms of support to users, managers and PMs coaching, know how practices, training, requirements gathering and analysis, documentation and communication.
The candidate will co-lead change management activities and analyzing/reporting on the impact of introduced solutions to the organization, and will ensure high level of user’s engagement.
The candidate will develop a partnership and collaboration with both with both R&D executive level as well as the Clarity PPM power user’s community, finance department, PMO organization and other function within IT.
The candidate should have a solid grasp on analytics, strategy, and Agile methodologies in order to help deliver a high-quality production to increase adoption. The candidate will drive and help define the launch of new features and services within the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists users by answering questions and problem solving related to complex PPM processes, procedures, services and best practices
- Prepares documentation training and documentation materials; collaborates with training group; facilitates user training
- Mentors, coaches and trains end users (Functional Leads, Functional Managers, PMs, etc.)
- Troubleshoots complex customer and system issues including, but not limited to, error messages, login difficulties, access denials, data issues and process failures
- Provides progress reports to inform stakeholders on project status
- Monitoring CA PPM schedule jobs and processes (daily, weekly, etc.)
- Perform administrative requests (access, security, timesheets, OBS changes and updates, lookup changes, Rates Matrix, etc.)
- Perform system integration/acceptance testing for any configuration or changes
- Provide documentation for any process or changes performed
- Carry out other appropriate duties as requested
- Collaborates with the entire Clarity PPM application experts team
- Show commitment by doing whatever is necessary to build the best product possible – and remains actively engaged with the delivery team throughout
- Facilitate and clarify customer needs and translate them into application and operational user stories.
- This position requires a minimum of three years of experience with Clarity PPM.
- Proven understanding of Project, Program and/or Portfolio Management.
- Advanced level of computer experience, including skills in Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, word and Visio, is necessary.
- Proven ability to identify complex problems, review information to develop and evaluate options, then implement solutions is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate across all levels of the organization and must be able to clearly articulate ideas both verbally and in writing.
- The ability to work efficiently and effectively in a team, work under pressure, accurately meet deadlines, present a professional demeanor and work well independently is essential.
- Customer service skills, including the ability to manage and respond to different customer situations while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude are essential.
- In addition, troubleshooting, organizational and problem solving skills with a can-do attitude and the ability to adjust to changing requirements are essential.
- Maintaining confidentiality, treating others with respect and upholding Company values are key attributes.
- Experience in Agile methodology and tools such as Jira
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- This position requires a Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering specialized in Information Technology, or any other equivalent degree
Note: for any other information about this position, please write email to email@example.comHelp