Nesco Resource is hiring for Clean Room Assembly Technicians to perform optical assembly in Fairfield County, CT!
Monday Friday 6:00am 2:30 pm
Monday Friday 3:00pm 11:30pm
Monday Friday 10:30pm - 7:00am
- Manufacture & assemble miniscule electronic components for technological operations in a high volume production, clean room environment.
- Operate and oversee manufacturing and operational processes of photolithography machines and adhere to all company quality standards and procedures.
- Utilize measuring instruments including digital video microscopes, micrometers, calipers, and CMM.
- Internalize production processes, products, and standards, analyze production data, and utilize expertise to run diagnostic testing to solve problems.
- Identify production discrepancies, troubleshoot production issues and forecast future production errors and report issues appropriately to production technicians and engineers.
- Manage Technical Product Documentation (TPD) in accordance to ongoing quality improvement processes.
- Acknowledge and execute all tasks and processes delegated by area supervisors and managers.
- Support a teamwork environment by working interdepartmentally with Manufacturing, Logistics, Procurement, Development & Engineering, Account Managers, and Customer Service.
- Technical School degree, previous Apprenticeship, or at least 5 years' of experience in a technical assembly/electronics role.
- Optical assembly experience in necessary.
- Metrology experience is a plus.
- Clean room assembly experience is a plus.
- Lean Manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Must be comfortable functioning in a clean room environment, and wearing a full clean room suit for the entirety of work shift.
- Must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Exhibit strong communication skills and must work well with multiple teams of people.
- Candidate may be subject to a background check and drug screen upon offer of employment.