Insignia Technology Services has an immediate opening for a Software Developer in Reston, VA to support Real Time and Content Driven Analytics. This position requires a minimum of an active DoD Secret Clearance, TS/SCI clearance is preferred.
Full Time Position
Join the Insignia team in this critical role of Software Development on a critical program. The ideal candidate will have experience in supporting Agile and DevOps in an open Source environment.
- Development, maintenance and testing of innovative, robust application
- Analyze business requirements and generate technical specifications to design innovative software solutions
- Review bugs and issues to diagnose and fix in a timely manner
- Collaborate with team members to idea share and deliver optimal solutions
- Leverage expertise in application deployment to the cloud
- Approach development and testing with a technology agnostic mindset
- 5 years of experience with software engineering
- 2+ years of experience in working with Linux, Eclipse, Maven, and Java
- 2+ years of experience in working with SIGINT, IA, or IT domains
- Experience with GUI development and Java
- Experience with Python at a high level
- Experience with operating within the Cloud, including Amazon Web Services C2S
- Experience with building, securing, and supporting internal service API’s
- Experience with large-scale Linux environments
- BA or BS degree in Computer Engineering or 9 years of experience with software engineering may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with DevOps and integrating with Gitlab
- Experience in working with REST APIs
- Experience with open source COTS, GOTS, and FOSS solutions
- Ability to work in collaborative environment with other network or platform engineers and system or application administrators
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance required, TS/SCI clearance preferred.
Honorably discharged US Military Veterans are encouraged to apply
It is Insignia Technology Services, LLC policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.