Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Completion of at least two (2) years of college in a related field. BA/BS degree desired
- Prior work experience in a comparable role
- Assist in the preparation of materials and other communications for WIC sites. Assist with meeting preparation and minutes.
- Assist with the preparation and processing of documents, reports, posters and flyers
- Serve as front office receptionist; answer telephones, transfer calls and take messages; greet visitors, job applicants and staff; provide information when requested.
- Assist other departments with the preparation of information packets, educational materials, and special projects as needed.
- Perform data entry to maintain up-to-date and accurate database records and generate reports.
- Make meeting room reservations and assist with meeting preparation and set-up.
- Prepare outgoing mail and distribute incoming mail.
- Operate personal computer, postage machine, photocopier, laminating machine, fax machine and calculator