Are you interested in working within the $200 billion dollar recruitment industry? If making a difference in professional lives while working for the #1 rated staffing firm in California interests you, please take a closer look.
We are in search of a Client Engagement Specialist interested in educating our clients on our newly created software named Vytal. As innovators in staffing, we increased the stakes once again with the creation of Vytal. This position will include a base salary + commission.
In this position you will:
- Contact new and existing clients and introduce Vytal.
- Schedule shared screen presentations through GoToMeeting and answer questions regarding features
- Introduce solutions within Vytal
- Discover through strategic questions, how each client sources talent for their department
- Schedule an in-person meeting for an Account Executive if the client has a current recruitment need
Technical, Operations & Administration
- Meets minimum production activity requirements
- Utilizes our internal software applications effectively and ensures proper documentation of calls and activities.
- Applies his/her skills to maintain a high level of productivity; accurate and thorough in delivering quality work; pays attention to all relevant details.
- Picks up on new technical and procedural knowledge quickly, applies new learning to become more effective at work, works to continuously improve
- Demonstrates a high degree of self-motivation and possesses a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations
- Maintains a professional appearance, demeanor and approach to work
- Demonstrates outstanding verbal, written communication skills, excellent customer service skills and phone etiquette.
- Demonstrates strong time management skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Can navigate and research effectively on business social networking sites such as Linkedin, Indeed, etc.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience highly recommended.
- 1-3 years experience as a Business Development Professional or working with clients in a similar position
Why apply to work with the team at TSG:
- We provide premier recruitment technologies including the best ATS, web-based analytics tool and recruitment resources to ensure our recruiters success
- We provide a first-class training program and we subscribe to ongoing training tools that create world-class recruiters
- We have monthly team goals and reward programs which incentivizes teamwork
- Five-time winner of the San Diego Business Journal’s “Fast Growing Privately Held Companies” with over 10 years in business
- Excellent benefits, fun and nice office environment, centrally located
- Surrounded by a team of recruiting professionals that reside in the top 5% nationwide