Client Relations Supervisor
Optio Solutions, LLC.is a fast growing Accounts Receivable Management Company founded by CrossCheck, Inc., a leader in the financial services community for a solid 30+ years and the third largest payment approval and check guarantee provider in the nation. Optio Solutions offers customized, effective and flexible Profit Recovery and Accounts Receivable Management services. Optio Solutions brings a unique and quality-based approach to our clients’ delinquent accounts with proven written and verbal demand services.
General Purpose Of The Job
Under direction of the Vice President of CR Check, the Client Relations Supervisor provides support to the Consumer Relations Check Department. Responsibilities include overseeing the department administrative functions including but not limited to daily reporting, managing the outside agency group, notating required documentation on claims, handling incoming calls and analyzing claims to determine areas where we can increase overall performance. Ensure all support staff responsibilities are completed accurately and on time.
In addition, the CR Supervisor will train, develop and manage the support clerk reps to ensure they are able to perform the jobs required and meet the expectations of accurate and timely entry while taking the necessary steps to ensure privacy on claims.
Essential Job Functions
- Act as the key liaison with other departments as needed.
- Provide support for Collection Supervisors as needed.
- Analyze claims to determine areas where improvement is needed.
- Support VP with personal filing and special reporting and analysis projects.
- Update the Executive Dashboard on a monthly basis.
- Prepare CR Check package for Management meetings.
- Update and distribute the monthly reports for the department.
- Other job related duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Experience
- One to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- BS in Economics or Business Management (Preferred)
Skills and Abilities
- Microsoft Office Skills – Word, Excel (Intermediate level or above), Power Point
- Ability to use internal database to execute queries and internal reports as needed
- Critical thinking
Optio Solutions offers team-oriented departments and a diverse group of friendly, motivated people. We enjoy a business-casual work place, contests, events and more! Optio Solutions offers Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, 401(k) with company match and Holiday/Sick/Vacation pay. EOE