RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Client Returns Associate in Bartlett, Illinois (IL). The Client Returns Associate will serve as a point of contact for all return requests, assisting via the phone, e-mail, and instant messaging.
- Interact cross functionally with various internal departments and third-party vendors
- Receive/initiate incoming returns requests, contacting internal and external stakeholders for approval
- Send sales and return instructions and completion e-mail with next steps and create/send UPS shipping labels or pickup or schedule AIT pickups on each approval
- Perform follow up on all pending assigned return requests on a regular basis
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Two-year degree preferred, but not required
- At least 1 year of customer service experience
- Strong customer service skills a must along with excellent oral/written communications
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills, proactively follows-up
- Capable of working independently with minimal direction
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, connects well and can communicate clearly with sales and customers
- Computer hardware/software knowledge and/or industry knowledge strongly preferred
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.