Aries may be a small company, but we help to make really big things possible. Trusted and relied on by thousands of scholarly journals and millions of global users, Aries’ SaaS based tools bring scientific and medical research from the laboratory to the world. In fact, this small company enables the publication of more than half of ALL the science on Earth. If that’s a cause you want to contribute to, consider joining us. You‘ll be in good company.
Aries has an exciting opportunity available for an Account Coordinator to join our growing Client Services team. The Account Coordinator will guide customers through the implementation of our software, as well as provide ongoing support. Additional duties include assisting our customers in configuring and using our products, training, troubleshooting and tracking customer questions and suggestions. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years experience working in a software support / customer service-related field or in an editorial office. Experience in the scholarly publishing industry is extremely beneficial, and highly preferred.
- Maintain direct contact with customers and troubleshoot software-related issues that they and their end-users may experience.
- Coordinate implementation of customer data.
- Scheduling and implementation of system training.
- Perform EM and PM software testing, and recreate system problems the customer may experience.
- Act as liaison between customers, Product Management, and the Engineering staff.
- Manage all projects for assigned customers, such as feature development requests, custom reports, ongoing training needs, custom tutorials, etc.
- Ability to understand and identify potential growth opportunities within assigned accounts.
- Proactively contact customers regarding new features that might be beneficial to their workflow
- Conduct sessions at our annual User’s Group Meeting, preparing presentations and presenting to group sessions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Basic understanding of customer support in web based environments a must.
- Knowledge of multiple computer platforms and internet browsers.
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication.
- Detail oriented, with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage through competing priorities.
- Highly flexible and diplomatic.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Bachelor's degree.
Aries is a wildly successful industry leader with a thirty plus year history of innovation. We enjoy huge market share, a recession resistant clientele, rock solid stability that is virtually unheard of in the software industry and we have never had a layoff - EVER. Our low stress environment is flexible, casual, family friendly, and has NO forced overtime. Our headquarters is on the National Register of Historic Places, and the campus features both open and covered parking, a twenty-four hour in-house fitness center, EV charging stations and a wide range of dining options. We offer a competitive compensation package including 4 weeks PTO, Holidays, Education, Medical, Dental, Life, 401(k), company paid outings and more.
For consideration and details, potential candidates are encouraged to send resume and financial requirements to:
Jack Howell - Human Resources Manager
Aries Systems Corporation
50 High Street – Suite 21
North Andover, MA 01845
Tel: 978-291-1947 (direct)
Visit us on the web to learn more about our company, products and open positions: http://www.ariessys.com/
PLEASE NOTE: Aries Systems is an equal opportunity employer. This is a full time, direct and “on site” position. US Citizenship or Permanent Residency (green card) required. We are unable to sponsor or transfer work visas at this time. No third party submissions, C2C requests or agencies of any kind, please.