We are seeking a Client Services Delivery Manager to oversee the operations and client relations for a large account within this region. The Client Services Delivery Manager will contribute to the development and create documentation that explains the programs established for this client.
Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise services, advanced production print technology and large format solutions supported by experienced professional service offerings. Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes to improve their business by increasing efficiency, controlling costs and becoming more environmentally conscious. Canon Solutions America is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A, Inc.
If you are goal oriented, have an interest in technology, management experience and are an outgoing person this may be the position for you! Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more!
- Oversee installation of approximately 4000 MFD and single function products over the next 4 years.
- Meet with end users to determine installation requirements.
- Understand all software and hardware requirements necessary for installation.
- Core focus on output and document management strategies. Key elements include hardware, software, document management, workflow analysis, sustainability impacts and staffing.
- Document all program offerings and measure the results by providing dominant information through agreed upon metrics, quarterly business reporting, P&L validation and program by program results.
- Make program recommendations to the account team and provide quarterly summary of any changes in program offerings/components.
- Ensure proper communication and marketing of program elements to end users and key stakeholders.
- Direct training and education on all program elements through webinars, collateral, in person visits, and social media.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to ensure program goals and objectives are clear, attainable and that key measurements are in place.
- Engage product specialists to ensure appropriate products are being offered.
- Present assessment results and make solutions recommendations addressing overall solution, optimization strategy, transition planning, training and satisfaction survey.
This position requires operations and financial knowledge, plus a minimum of 5 years experience in facilities management and operations as well as working knowledge of a service organization. Requires knowledge of multi-functional devices, project management skills, leadership ability, superior interpersonal and communications skills, public speaking and negotiation skills. Must be highly motivated to attain company goals, both qualitatively and quantitatively.
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
EOE Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans