Make a difference for children and adults!
We are looking for an energetic, organized, and proactive Client Services Manager who is passionate about helping people to join our management team. The Client Services Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the human services department (including supervision of human services staff, providing services to clients, creating and submitting reports, etc.).
Ideal candidate will be able to work independently and will demonstrate the ability to quickly learn our organizational structure and goals. They must be professional, organized, and adept at clear communication. We are looking for individuals who are comfortable routinely thinking two to three steps ahead, anticipating issues and solutions, demonstrating flexibility as they prioritize the needs of the organization. This is a regular, full-time position.
- Some college, Associate or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Must be bilingual in (English/Spanish or English/Creole).
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a fast-paced office environment.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Experience handling calendaring and scheduling for staff .
- Ability to maintain flexibility, demonstrating composure while switching between tasks efficiently in a rapidly-changing environment.
- Exceptional people skills-strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are a must.
- Enthusiasm and passion for impacting our clients’ lives.
- Desire to work in an environment with children and families.
- Must be able to lift and move donations of food, clothing, etc.
- Provide services to help the needy. Work with clients to improve their current situation.
- Oversee all agency services to clients. Identify new community needs by asking our clients.
- Provide support to human service staff.
- Create and maintain schedules for employees and volunteers: clearly communicate changes.
- Answer all questions about the agency to clients, donors, partners and other individuals.
- Coordinate pick up of donations and supplies.
- Oversee and maintain the appearance of the office.
- Oversee and organize all safety procedures.
- Organize screening and interviewing of potential employees.
- Answer phones, providing general information about the agency.
- Assist Director with the coordination of agency fundraising and/or client events.
Starting Salary: $34,000 - $38,000
The organization provides a comprehensive fringe benefit package.
Office located in Lake Worth, FL.