The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Client Services Representative for our client located in the Indianapolis, IN area.
Hours: Work schedule is and 8 hour shift between 8am-8pm EST. Monday - Friday
Our client's Background Services Group is looking for customer service focused individuals to fill the role of Client Services Representative.
- Must be a detail-oriented individual with strong written and verbal communication skills, able to utilize dual computer monitors with intermediate computer skills, and 40-50 WPM typing speed.
The CSR will be responsible for providing quality customer service to both customers and vendors by performing the following duties:
- Work directly with the lead to ensure that tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Answer client questions accurately and within a timely manner
- Act as the first point of contact for our clients using professional and courteous tone at all times.
- Research incomplete documentation and lab results received by calling customers, labs, and/or collection sites to obtain the data, and locate collection sites in our database for customers as requested.
- Talk with customers/vendors by phone and/or email.
- Work with specific company data entry.
- Provide additional research and follow up for issues that require assistance from additional departments
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Adhere to department deadlines, and assist teammates in meeting these goals.
- Minimum Experience:
- 1-2 years of Customer Service
- Desired Experience:
- 3 Years Experience In A Call Center Environment
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED (Some College/Degree a Plus).
- Knowledge and competency in Microsoft office (Outlook, Word and or Excel)