This position will be primarily responsible for providing clients with overall support and follow up. A broad knowledge of Madison systems and services will be required to assist clients with product introduction and appropriate support while utilizing Madison systems and processes. This position may also have responsibilities in areas of corporate marketing. This position reports to the Client Services Manager.
If you are energetic, proactive, resourceful and accustomed to working in a fast paced, high energy, high volume environment, this may be your perfect opportunity.
- Work with Client Services Manager to pro-actively ensure client satisfaction
- Effectively address client concerns and issues with the applicable operating teams in a constructive, positive and efficient manner
- Track and accumulate issues, noting patterns in an effort to provide relevant input towards client growth and satisfaction
- Utilize CRM (internal customer relationship management system) to record all client communication
- Quarterly outreach via phone calls to existing client base to maintain and build relationships
- Provide CRM training and guidance to the clients through one-on-one, on-site meetings, on-line webinars, and telephone calls as needed
- Coordinate training schedules of additional internal systems used by the client for business needs outside of CRM
- Closely monitor individual client usage of Madison systems and address deficiencies on a timely basis
- Mailing list management, marketing mailings, and promotional events
- Provide basic technology support related to Madison online products
- Assess perceived issues for potential escalation to IT as needed
- Act as liaison between Madison and our marketing consultant creating and driving campaigns, advertisements, webinars and other related communications
- Manage presence in social networking sites posting relevant blogs and seeding content as needed
- Coordinate client visits to Madison
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to communicate with diplomacy and tact when interacting with external clients and internal team members
- Ability to diffuse and escalate client concerns and needs appropriately
- Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- History of being able to prioritize and multi-task
- Proficiency with computer programs, including Outlook, MS Word & Excel
- Familiarity with basic sales and marketing concepts and practices
- Experience with WordPress, Webex, Join.Me preferred
- Ability to travel to meet with clients or attend events as needed
Madison Resources is a leading provider of payroll funding and back office services to the staffing industry. With over 25 years of experience, our top priority is building and maintaining satisfying long- term relationships with our clients.
We offer a full benefits package that includes medical and dental, generous paid time off, company paid life insurance, short term and long-term disability, 401k, and so much more!
Madison Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer!