Responsibilities of the Client Side Developer:
- Research, analyze, and implement technical solutions
- Perform complex programming tasks, independently and under supervision
- Recommend solutions to issues after thorough analysis
- Develop, test, implement, and maintain code
Requirements of the Client Side Developer:
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- Between 1-4 years of client side development experience
- Ability to analyze and solve problems independently with little supervision
- Ability to write cross-browser CSS
- Experience with client or server side templating languages like FTL or Mustache
- Understanding of best practices for optimizing application browser performance
- Ability to use browser developer tools to test and debug applications
- Knowledge of version control systems like GIT or SVN and how they fit into the SDLC
- Knowledge of AMD and Dojo toolkit is a big plus
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins is a plus
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development and associated frameworks is a plus
Job ID: 307060
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!