Connecting with customers. Building your future.
At XPO Logistics, exceptional customer service is at the heart of our success. As an escalation specialist, you’ll communicate with customers and help us deliver exceptional logistics solutions. If you’re ready to multitask and keep everything moving, join our team and have a starring role in helping us continue to provide daily freight solutions to our global customers.
If you’re looking for a growth opportunity and a better lifestyle, join us at XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Ensure that customer complaints are resolved quickly within the guidelines of company policies
- Document, track and report on all escalations
- Act as primary contact to escalated customers to ensure service set up and completion
- Analyze issues, determining the root cause of problems as well as resolution
- Provide customer support for moderately complex technical issues and problems
- Manage escalation log and provide monthly reporting on error types and validity
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 years of logistics and transportation experience
- Excellent analytical, communication, and time management skills
- The ability to work successfully with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and Outlook), and Project
It’d be great if you also have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years of experience in call center environment
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.