The Client Staffing Coordinator will serve as the on-site recruiter for the contingent labor program of a prestigious auction house on behalf of Solomon Page. This position supports all temporary staffing initiatives from start to finish and serves as the direct point of contact amongst all consultants, managers, and the Solomon Page recruitment teams.
With over 250 years of dominance in the market and named as the world's largest auction house, this company has a reputation that proceeds itself. The ideal candidate for this position has an appreciation for age-old values and is passionate about finding consultants who will represent the company with the utmost grace and professionalism.
- Source resumes for open positions and screen candidates prior to presenting to senior managers
- Confirm offer details with all parties and finalize onboarding process for new hires (background check, pre-employment paperwork)
- Manage approx. 50+ active roles and 200+ active consultants, provide support to consultants and managers as any issues arise
- Oversee full cycle recruitment for internal postings on the company website
- Ensure all consultants' weekly timesheets are submitted and approved by managers on time
- Run the internship program in its entirety, including placing, onboarding, planning events, and providing HR support as needed
- Serve as direct liaison between management and Solomon Page on all matters relating to temporary employment
- Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
- General knowledge of recruiting or intellectual curiosity about the business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize within a deadline parameter
- Strong follow-up skills and attention to detail
- Highly organized and capable of managing a heavy workload
- Superior client service skills and etiquette
If you're qualified, please apply.