RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Clinical Business Analyst (ASAP) in New York, New York (NY). The engagement will take place at our NYC location. The consultant during this engagement is expected to travel 10% within the 5 boroughs of NYC.
The Clinical Business Analyst must have previous Epic implementation experience for a 6-month contract. Epic certification must be current or within prior release version. Individuals must have a strong background analyzing requirements gathered from clinical end users and other clinical stakeholders, creating BRDs, paper mock ups, flowcharts, project schedules and other tasks such as leading validation sessions and build. The right candidate will need the personality to assume ownership of a project, create guidance where there isn't any and influence the direction if it is not correct. Strong written and spoken language skills are a must and a strong background in clinical healthcare technologies and processes is strongly preferred.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interview users, stakeholders, and sponsors to assess departmental needs to create Business, functional, and technical requirements documents
- Develop documentation of test plans, technical documentation, release notes, end-user guides, training programs and/or other materials as necessary
- Analyze and document client's business requirements and processes; communicate requirements to technical personnel by constructing basic conceptual data and process models, including process flowcharts and technical specifications
- A Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or equivalent experience or education is required
- ASAP certification required
- Orders Transmittal, Care Everywhere experience/certification preferred
- At least 3 years of clinical healthcare systems experience
- At least 3 years of experience on commercial core clinical applications
- Experience documenting system architecture design and clinical system workflow
- Completed multiple go-lives, and at least one from (near) inception to completion
- Experience with an Epic implementation at a multi-hospital system, and/or a major academic medical center
- Emergency Department/Critical Care clinical experience preferred (e.g. RN, etc.)
- Detailed knowledge of general phases of SDLC, project management methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Must be well organized, detail oriented, highly analytical, possess strong problem-solving skills and must have a desire to be accountable for project success
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.