At Spacelabs Healthcare, we are on a mission to provide continuous innovation in healthcare technology for better clinical and economic outcomes. Our scalable solutions deliver critical patient data across local and remote systems, enable better-informed decisions, increase efficiencies, and create a safer environment for patients.
Why work at Spacelabs? Because lives depend on you!
The Clinical Education Consultant (CEC) works collaboratively with Field Sales and Project Management to provide education and clinical expertise during pre-sale, installation and post-sale activities. The CEC consults with the customer during the planning phase to develop education programs to train customer end users to meet our customers' unique needs. The CEC provides on-site support during installation, including pre-implementation classroom education on clinical application of our patient monitoring solution. This is a highly impactful role to the customer experience and the overall success of Spacelabs monitoring solution implementation.
- Provide customer training on all clinical applications of equipment specific to care area. Provide webinars and on-site meetings to help the customer clinical leaders preview and gain understanding of Spacelabs Solution and determine best practices.
- Assess and document clinical workflow in the various care area departments using Spacelabs equipment.
- Outline recommended options which address best use of Spacelabs Solution. Assist with development of hospital procedures for Spacelabs Patient Monitoring Solution prior to live on-site training and go-live.
- Develop customized clinical documents and product training tools based on workflow processes.
- Administer e-learning.
- Adhere to Spacelabs established education format, and customer protocols.
- Work closely with internal partners (e.g. Sales, Service, Project Managers, CEC Manager) to coordinate installation and training events at the assigned customer site, ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Train hospital clinical teams and physicians on the Spacelabs Solution with comprehensive product training, including:
- Live pre-install training
- User specific classes to enhance training to workflow responsibilities
- Enhanced Resource User Training
- Physician training on Clinical Access
- Manage and organize all required documentation and training records for FDA and other regulatory compliance for all clinical training.
- Support all go-lives covering various shifts
- Periodically perform evaluations of utilization of Spacelabs clinical solution at customer sites.
- Communicate all relevant customer information including product and/or customer feedback or opportunities to appropriate Spacelabs personnel.
- Participate in departmental clinical presentations.
- Develop and track metrics, benchmarks and success criteria to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of training.
- Develop program schedules in accordance with the required timeframe (per the customer order).
- Properly document and report all activity in a timely manner, as required.
- Maintain all assets (i.e., company-issued laptop, vehicles, etc.) in good condition.
- Utilize efficient time management and cost containment in all activities, in order to meet schedule and budget requirements.
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the Company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct.
- Uphold the company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork.
- Demonstrate professionalism and positive, solutions-oriented approach when interacting with co-workers and customers. Remember that you are the on-site representative for Spacelabs – model a corporate culture that creates a positive experience for customer, patients and families centered on the Spacelabs Solution.
- It is the responsibility of every Spacelabs Healthcare employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem.
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
- Licensed Registered Nurse, BSN preferred.
- 5 years of recent Critical Care patient care experience.
- Experience as a Clinical Educator in industry preferred.
- Previous Experience in education, preceptor or management desired
- Experienced user in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word required.
- Comfortable with equipment and computer use, webex, etc., as a remote user.Ability to manage multiple, complex priorities within demanding timeframes. Strong project management skills.
- Highly developed relationship-building skills, and strong presentation and communication skills.
- Experience working positively and productively in a team environment. Highly collaborative.
- Demonstrated effective presentation skills, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated flexibility, autonomy, self-motivation, and a high level of professional demeanor.
- Should be based near a major metropolitan airport.
Required to register with a vendor credentialing service. As part of this process, may be required to submit personal information to a credentialing service company, to provide proof of vaccinations or related medical information, and to comply with other requirements needed to be able to work at customer site. May be required to complete US federal background check and requirements for access to US government facilities; terms of federal contracts require US citizenship - dual citizenship is prohibited.
Equal Opportunity Employer
EEO is the Law
Poster Link: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
OSI Systems, Inc. has three operating divisions: (a) Security, providing security and inspection systems, turnkey security screening solutions and related services; (b) Healthcare, providing patient monitoring, diagnostic cardiology and anesthesia systems; and (c) Optoelectronics and Manufacturing, providing specialized electronic components and electronic manufacturing services for original equipment manufacturers with applications in the defense, aerospace, medical and industrial markets, among others.