Join us in Caring for our Kupuna. To you, Hawaii's Healthcare Warrior, we invite you to join our Ohana to serve and care for our Kupuna.
We are Ohana Pacific Management Company, Hawaii's largest, privately owned skilled nursing healthcare company, we positively impact thousands of lives each year with the "Ohana Experience" an organizational culture based on excellence and genuine care. Our vision is to transform how post-acute care is provided in Hawaii through the "Ohana Experience," an organizational culture based on excellence and genuine care.
The Home Health Clinical Manager is a Registered Nurse or Registered Therapist that assists the Administrator with the supervision of home health services to patients in their place of residence in accordance with physician orders and strives to provide the highest quality of care. Skilled nursing and other therapeutic services furnished are under the supervision of the Clinical Manager. The Clinical Manager is available at all times during operating hours (or appoints a similarly qualified alternate) and participates in all activities relevant to professional services furnished, including the development of qualifications and assignment of personnel.
This position is Exempt, Full-Time (40 hours or a more a week).
Hale Makua was founded in 1946 as a home for Maui elders who needed residential care, but had no one to care for them and no means to pay for care. Recognizing that some who need nursing care prefer to remain at home for treatment, Hale Makua pioneered in-home health services on Maui in 1968.
As a leader in customized care we inspire well-being and independence, distinguished by the quality of our team, while striving to improve the lives of those in our care through compassionate personalized health services in our homes and yours.
Why you should apply:
As the largest, privately owned skilled nursing healthcare company in the State of Hawaii, we positively impact thousands of lives each year with the "Ohana Experience" an organizational culture based on excellence and genuine care. We offer:
- Competitive benefits
- Excellent training and skills enhancement opportunities
- Mission-driven teams with an organizational culture focused on caring for our Kupuna.
To Apply, you Must:
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing or therapy school and currently licensed in the state of Hawaii.
- Three to five (3-5) years of experience, preferred. One (1) year experience in home health, preferred.
- Must be knowledgeable in home care delivery policies and procedures providing care to homebound patients, under a physician's plan of treatment. Must be knowledgeable of Medicare, Medicaid, and other third party payor plans for home care.
- Must have own reliable automobile available and must maintain current driver's license and auto insurance; or ability to travel in a reasonable period of time to patient's homes and other off-site work functions.
- Must maintain current basic CPR certification.
- Must possess demonstrated leadership ability.
- Must demonstrate excellent organization and time management skills, excellent interpersonal relationships and excellent communication skills with the ability to set priorities.
- Must function independently, have flexibility, maturity, personal integrity and the ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others.
- Must deal tactfully with staff, patients, families, care givers, physicians, other health professionals and the general public.
- Must be well groomed with a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Strong analytical skills to include using logic and reasoning to understand, analyze, and evaluate complex situation and research information to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to the situation
- Working experience with MS Office applications and Google; experience with word processing, spreadsheet, and related software to effectively complete a variety of administrative tasks with reasonable speed and accuracy.
- Must have reliable transportation. Ability to travel up to 20% to neighbor islands.
- Willing to complete all necessary pre-employment verification, including Drug test, background check, and reference reviews.
For More Information, contact our HR team at HR@OhanaPacific.com
EEO Information: Ohana Pacific Management Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by federal or state law. Ohana Pacific Management Company does not unlawfully discriminate against applicants and employees for inquiring about, discussing, or disclosing their pay, or in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers.