Job Title: Contract Documentation Specialist III
• Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate & Divisional Policies & procedures.
• Demonstrates operational knowledge of the applicable SOPs & practices required to effectively process clinical contracts.
• Provides guidance/information & answers to technical & non-technical questions regarding contracting process.
• Effectively works to resolve problems within clinical/functional area.
• Necessary skills include independent/critical thinking, teamwork, attention to detail, time mgmt., strong communication skills (verbal & written), & a high level of customer service.
• Requisition processing of Purchase Order (PO)/PO creation, including a solid understanding of any auditable documentation needed for PO.
• Recognize & resolve vendor management issues to maintain system integrity (e.g., wrong supplier chosen by requisitioner).
• Comprehending fundamental contract content & purpose to verify that the requisition was created properly & independently make the decision to reject or approve.
• Functional understanding of the contract types, process flows, & business unit needs.
• Verification of insurance certificates, diversity documentation, & CIA required documentation & ability to obtain necessary documentation if not provided.
• Independently approve PO's for service agreements within delegated limits.
• Years' Experience: 5+ yrs.
• Skills: Strong computer skills to work with complex databases
• Education: HS Diploma and a degree or 5+ yrs. of experience
• Responsible for maintaining essential contract documents/data in the contract database & building/maintaining hard copy contract files to be in compliance with Corp.
• Purchasing, Finance, & OEC Compliance policies.
• Must be able to use critical thinking skills to work independently under minimal direction from management to evaluate, manage, & prioritize contract processing tasks from pre-negotiated contracts through completion.
• Must be able to work with multiple complex computer programs to complete the contract execution process within departmental timelines & within auditable standards.
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• 401K Plan with Company Match
• Life and AD&D Insurance