Job Title: Clinical Supplies Management System Administrator
• Serves as an individual contributor responsible for the day to day support of the Clinical Supply Management System activities in a GMP environment.
• Central Point of Contact for all Clinical Supply Management System related matters. Receives all support calls related to the system or any of the connected systems / reports / interfaces.
• Determine issue criticality and identifies next steps.
• Responsible for Master Data management
• Resolve Error messages received through the system interfaces
• Assist in SOP development and maintain business practices
• Perform or Assist in System Training Activities
• Perform report development and implementation of non- validated reports
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• 401K Plan with Company Match
• Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.