Job Title: Strategic Accounts Manager / Training Specialist
• Must work to ensure that company is in compliance with 'Regulations' (e.g., QSR, CMDR and MDD), 'Standards' (e.g., ISO 13485) and the Quality Management System Manual.
• Assist in the development and execution of professional education and clinical development plans and strategies.
• Willingness to regularly travel 80+% required.
• Must possess technical and clinical proficiency in spinal anatomy and surgery.
• Responsible for support of company training programs and clinical studies, including site audits and validation.
• Interface with Quality as required in complaint handling, recalls / advisory notices and other quality management system / regulatory requirements.
• University graduate in business management, life sciences, or engineering desired.
• A minimum of 3 years sales and/or training background in the orthopedic industry required.
• Experience in using a computer required. Familiarity with common software programs (e.g., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) required