Clinical Packaging Operator I for a contract opportunity with Yoh's client located in South San Francisco, CA.
The Big Picture - Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Production/ Assembly Experience
- Batch Records
- RF Equipment
What You'll Be Doing:
- In this unique position, you will be responsible for the final packaging of clinical pharmaceutical products following cGMP, PQS and Safety standards while maintaining a teamwork attitude to effectively manage production needs and meet the production schedule.
- This role provides you with an opportunity to learn within Pharmaceutical Manufacturing.
- Attend cGMP's, safety and on-the-job-training, as required.
- Maintain required training and qualifications.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Accurately maintain activity reports and forecasting models (i.e., CHRIS, Plansource).
- Support quality, safety and efficiency improvements.
- Adopt and maintain a teamwork attitude to effectively and efficiently manage production needs within the department.
- Complete appropriate process related documentation (including but not limited to the following: FNs, batch records, room/equipment use logs, etc) per cGMP.
- Perform printing, labeling and final packaging execution activities as assigned per appropriate procedures using appropriate automated systems in place with a focus on quality and efficiency.
- Perform receiving and delivery of products and materials as assigned per appropriate procedures using appropriate automated systems in place with a focus on quality and efficiency. Safely, setup, operate, and troubleshoot equipment and GMP systems, as appropriate.
- Effectively communicate any and all process related issues to production Lead/Supervisor, when necessary.
- Support training initiatives for the department.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- A minimum of High School and 2-4 years related Production experience and/or AA degree and 1 year Technical related experience.
- Candidate must be able to meet the N2 job leveling criteria description of knowledge and scope, complexity, decision making, supervision, interaction and experience required to meet the job expectations.
- Have considerable knowledge of the job.
- Applies job skills and company policies and procedures to complete a wide range of semi-routine assignments and difficult tasks.
- Receives frequent supervision and instructions given for routine work and detailed instructions given for new activities or special assignments.
- Works on assignments that are generally routine in nature but may recognize the need for occasional deviation from standard practices.
- Makes limited decisions; operates within established policies and procedures.
- May make recommendations to management on operating policies and procedures.
- Contacts are typically with individuals within own department and occasionally with contacts outside own organization.
- Contacts involve obtaining or providing information or data requiring some explanation or interpretation. Environment requires gowning, gloves, steel toe boots and safety glasses (as required).
- Ability to work in controlled environments, as required.
- Candidates must be flexible to work overtime and adjust working schedule beyond normal work week.
- Ability to perform computer work and RF equipment, as required.
- Standing and Sitting is required for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to perform repetitive packaging work for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to perform visual label inspection for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 40lbs, push/pull 75lbs of force.
What's In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of the largest and legendary global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh's network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh's extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh's vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly epayroll
- Employee Discount Program's
- Referral Bonus Program's
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Nicole Rosacia-Bernardo
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.