Clinical Transformation Advisor
Bring your experience to a role where you will:
- Drive healthcare transformation in quality, cost and consumer experience by working with key strategic provider partners to enable their success in Cambia's value-based arrangements and transformation initiatives.
- Meet regularly with providers to facilitate practice transformation efforts through hands-on expertise in quality management and clinical process improvement.
- Work in close partnership with the Provider Partnership Manager and other team members to develop and implement transformation initiatives with providers and to support accountable care products and membership growth.
- Customer mindset with proven ability to build positive relationships, gain trust and respect, and influence others.
- Ability to interact with provider management at all levels in discussions and presentations related to the clinical side of their value based arrangements.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills, both within and outside the organization, including the ability to identify problems, develop solutions, and implement a chosen course of action to resolve issues and build consensus among diverse stakeholders.
- Experience interpreting and utilizing clinical data analytics and outcomes measures to drive change.
- Proven ability to manage and lead complex projects.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving ability with the skills to interpret and present complex data.
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet software used to create and maintain databases, spreadsheets, reports and documents.
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry trends, issues, products and solutions, in particular as they relate to healthcare transformation and move to value-based arrangements.
- Knowledge of provider billing practices and the understanding of healthcare reimbursement methodologies.
- Ability to work independently (as well as with a team) and travel as needed to provider locations.
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above:
- The Clinical Transformation Advisor would have a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or related field (Masters preferred) and 4+ years' experience or equivalent combination of education and experience in one of the following areas: population health, care management, program management, relationship management or clinical leadership. Strong preference for experience within a medical practice or facility.
- The Clinical Transformation Advisor SR would have a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or related field (Masters preferred) and 7+ years' experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. in one of the following areas: population health, care management, program management, relationship management or clinical leadership. Strong preference for experience within a medical practice or facility.
Required Licenses, Certifications, Registration, Etc.
- Current RN license or other clinical license, in a state or territory of the United States, preferred.
Internal Information: Pay level 18 or 20 DOE
Regence employees are part of the larger Cambia family of companies, which seeks to drive innovative health solutions. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Regence is 2.2 million members, here for our families, co-workers and neighbors, helping each other be and stay healthy and provide support in time of need. We've been here for members more than 90 years. Regence is a nonprofit health care company offering individual and group medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Medicare and other government programs as well as pharmacy benefit management. We are the largest health insurer in the Northwest/Intermountain Region, serving members as Regence BlueShield of Idaho, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah and Regence BlueShield (in Washington). Each plan is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
If you're seeking a career that affects change in the health care system, consider joining our team at Cambia Health Solutions. We advocate for transforming the health care system by making health care more affordable and accessible, increasing consumers' engagement in their health care decisions, and offering a diverse range of products and services that promote the health and well-being of our members. Cambia's portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access and free-standing health and wellness solutions.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/f3gttrwdw9gwt7w6