The Information Systems Administrator is an intermediate position within the IT Department that helps bridge the gap between users and systems. The primary focus of this position is understanding the needs of end users, and then to effectively meet those needs through the setup, support, management, and maintenance, of multiple cloud-based information systems:
- HR Benefits Management (Oracle)
- Performance Review and Manager Feedback (TBD)
- Employee Feedback and Polling (Officevibe)
- Learning Management System (TBD)
- Identity Management System (Okta)
- Multiple SharePoint instances
- Collaboration Tools (SharePoint Teams)
- Conferencing Tools (Skype, 8x8)
- Document Management Systems (DocuSign, Adobe Sign)
- Payment Processing Systems (Stripe, Authorize.net)
This individual will participate in process analysis, system tailoring/configuration, end user training/support, end user documentation, report writing and the support of system upgrades. The Information Systems Administrator will work hand-in-hand with multiple Solairus departments.
- Requirements Analysis for new systems
- System configuration
- Ongoing System administration
- System maintenance and upgrade planning
- End user training and support
- Documentation for end users
- Identification of process improvement opportunities
- Other duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, or changed at any time at the discretion of management
- Experience implementing and administering cloud-based systems in a dynamic organization.
- Experience working effectively with non-technical teammates
- Practical knowledge of multi-user cloud-based systems
- Prior experience with database products preferred.
- Solid experience with various PC-based software programs including Office365 and report writing tools.
- Experience in working independently, effectively organize multiple priorities and meet agreed-on deadlines.
- Ability to balance friendly, service-oriented relationship with employees, while maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Experience working under pressure with frequent interruptions on tasks that require attention to detail and accuracy.
- Skills in observation, assessment, problem solving, and exercising sound judgment and tact as relates to non-technical systems users
- Skill in using the telephone effectively and exhibiting a pleasant, service-oriented manner.
- Activities requiring moderate amounts of sitting, standing, walking, speaking and listening.
- Frequent hands to key ability to input data and information.
- Close and distance visual capabilities.
- Capable of lifting files,
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Constant exposure to routine office noises, such as office machines, conversations, foot traffic; moderate electrical or mechanical hazards.
To apply visit: http://www.solairus.aero/careers/