Requirements of the Cloud Architect:
- Strong experience building resilient and reusable systems on a proven cloud services platform
- Ability to build scalable architectures designed to withstand failure
- Strong background in chaos testing and fault tolerance
- Deep REST API experience
- Deep scripting and automation experience
- Experience in a full Agile life cycle from conception to delivery in a CI/CD environment
- Experience with serverless technologies, such as AWS Lambda
- Experience with Node.js, NoSQL data sources, micro-services architectures
Keywords: Cloud Architect, Scalable Architecture, Chaos Testing, Fault Tolerance, REST API, Scripting, Automation, Agile, SDLC, CI/CD, AWS Lambda, Node.js, NoSQL, Micro-services
Job ID: 306412
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!