Cloud Full Stack Developer
Eclaro International is currently recruiting for a Cloud Full Stack Developer for one of our financial services clients.
We're is seeking a Cloud Full Stack Senior Developer / Architect who is experienced and well-versed with architecting and building full-stack solutions. You will be influencing and making design and implementation decisions across our entire stack. You will also be a cloud evangelist within the company sharing your expertise and knowledge with others.
Reporting to a local software manager, you are expected to be an experienced software developer. You should be well versed in standard coding principles for the cloud and developing for different cloud platforms. You should be comfortable with many different programming languages including those used for back-end and front-end web development. You will need to interface with several teams within the company who will be using your solutions in their products.
• Anchor a cross-functional team developing SaaS products
• Design and implement full-stack cloud architectures
• Develop front-end web applications
• Develop back-end cloud logic for driving current and future solutions.
• Drive CI/CD for all cloud products.
• Rapidly prototype new concepts
• Port existing software to new platforms
• Assist with build automation
• Assist other product teams with cloud backend support they might need
• Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent and 8-12 years related experience
• 5+years' experience building large-scale SaaS products
• 5+ years' experience in in C/C++, Java, Python, Go
• Experience programming applications running on AWS services
• AWS certified architect or developer
• Proven server-side engineering with JSP/Rails, HTTP, and REST
• Experience with Dockers, Linux Containers and Kubernetes
• Experience with different Cloud Database Systems
• Familiarity with common cloud software design patterns
• Experience in writing unit tests
• Understanding of system design, distributed systems, cloud infrastructure, continuous integration and DevOps.
• Passion about producing elegant, maintainable code
• You know when the quick and dirty solution is appropriate and when it's not
• Ability to interface with business stakeholders and engineers
• Familiarity with mobile application development
• Familiarity with mobile SDK development
• Familiarity with IOT development
• Experience with Ruby, PHP, Rails
• Any experience in the field of haptics/force feedback
All other parties authorized to work in the US area encouraged to apply. We are unable to subcontract for this opportunity.
If interested you may contact:
(212 901 3839)
(212 804 7478)
Please see job openings at http://eclaroit.com/opportunities/current-job-openings/
E CLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services. E CLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: E claro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees