Long term contract opportunity, chance for conversion.
Can sit in Westborough, MA; Andover, MA or Palo Alto, CA
MUST have experience working for a Solutions provider in an Advisory/Professional Services division.
* Responsible for soup-to-nuts Advisory & Professional Services life cycle for a set of Hybrid IT solutions. Accountable to deliver top line order growth, service attach/intensity and service gross margin aligned to the business objective.
* Must have strong domain expertise in Container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesosphere, Red Hat Openshift), Infrastructure Automation (Chef, Puppet, Ansible), Application Modernization & Platform Migration, Cloud Services (AWS, Azure), Open Source SW, Multi-cloud management (OneView, OneSphere) and/or related industry standard services
* Must have consultative selling skills, combined with the ability to secure executive buy-in on strategies or program plans and to drive portfolio adoption with GEO sales & delivery teams
* Must have 7+ years of experience conceptualizing and launching a set of services for Private and Public Clouds, offered in a XaaS model
* Must have experience working with technology licensing, sourcing, partnership and buying programs for Hybrid IT
* Must be able to specify in-market requirements for current and future service products by conducting market research & deal engagement
* Must develop a deep understanding of customer experience, identify & fill services gaps, generate new offers that generate orders, recurring revenue, improve customer experience & drive profitable growth.
* Must work with the Advisory and Professional services Center of Excellence teams, translate repeatable customer projects into detailed requirements and prototypes for global scale, through the New Service Introduction (NSI) process.
* Must have experience developing and implementing a go to market plan for accountable products and solutions, both direct and indirect.
* Must have experience developing pricing strategies in partnership with the product business group stakeholders and the service pricing teams
* Will work closely with delivery teams to enable quick time-to-market, optimized resources & high customer satisfaction.
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our client's workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.