Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. As the Active Directory (AD)/Azure AD Architect, you will oversee and implement multi-domain and multi-forest consolidations and mergers, and integrate them into Azure Active Directory. You will be part of the team responsible for the planning, design, and implementation of Azure AD and hybrid AD consolidation, AD lifecycle upgrades, and legacy domain consolidation, while ensuring the environment is supported and resilient. We look to you to champion XPO values, ensuring a differentiated and engaged workforce.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Lead the architectural vision for AD and Cloud Identity to address the needs of a large, multi-forest global AD environment
- Configure and manage on-premises and Azure AD environments
- Drive strategies for support, implementation, and design services for Azure AD and identity management solutions
- Lead transformational engineering services to plan and execute global domain consolidations
- Resolve level 3 and 4 problems and issues related to AD and Azure AD
- Develop and maintain documentation relating to XPO AD and Azure AD environments
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- 5 years of experience managing AD environments and Azure AD
- 3 years of experience leading large-scale AD and Azure Premium-based projects
- Experience with Azure RMS, Azure Active Directory Connect, O365 Portal Administration
- In-depth understanding of: AD Site component topology; Forest/Inter-Forest Operations and Topology; AAD Connect; AD and Azure Environment Security; Group Policy
- Expert knowledge of AD and ADFS on Windows Server 2012R2 and 2016
It’d be great if you also have:
- MCSE and/or Azure Exams 70-533/70-534
- Experience with Citrix environments
- Experience with Microsoft Identity Manager/Forefront Identity Manager
- Excellent critical thinking skills
Be part of something big.#LI-CM2
Contract to Hire