RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is immediately adding a full-time Cloud Solutions Architect to our team to directly support our Global Technology client in Austin, Texas (TX).
Do you consider yourself a leader with a tenacious attitude? Are you someone who can -jump in- and contribute to a dynamic team environment? The client's IT team is seeking a Cloud Solutions Architect to participate in the development of their next generation technology.
This person will be responsible for developing the client's IT cloud computing strategy with a strong focus on container-as-a-service platform. Responsibilities include developing cloud infrastructure design, cloud management and monitoring, cloud governance, and cloud adoption model. The successful candidate will lead, design, and assist in implementation of general tooling platforms build, release, and deployment process. This person will help standardize, align, influence, and provide technical leadership across the technical organization. The individual will be developing and implementing cloud-native distributed systems using container technologies.
- 10 or more years of IT experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a cloud consultant
- 4+ years of experience as an IT Infrastructure Architect, with focus on Azure, cloud, server, storage, and networking
- Experience implementing multi-tier application provisioning in other cloud technology stacks, integrating with Chef/Puppet/Ansible, etc.
- Experience in leading a team applying all elements of Technical Consulting
- Must have: Container Technologies (Docker, Mesos DC/OS), Hypervisor Technologies (VMware and OpenStack)
- Knowledge of Build/Release/Deployment/Operations (DevOps) engineering
- Knowledge/best practices of SDLC methodologies like Agile, Scrum, waterfall and DevOps/Cloud processes
- Strong understanding across Cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end to end Cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a willingness and ability to work with customers and teams
- Strong service attitude and a commitment to quality
- Nginx+, MariaDB, MongoDB, Redis, Spark, Cassandra, Node.js, Jenkins, Elastic Stack preferred
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.