The 3rd Space is a family-run boutique co-working space with high end amenities. We rent open desks, dedicated desks, private offices and conference rooms to the Newark community and beyond.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver exceptional customer service to potential and existing facility members. You are friendly, outgoing, self-aware, warm and people are your passion. You are able to problem solve and remain composed with all personality types.
- Manage facility operations to ensure processes are running efficiently and members are supported and satisfied with their co-working experience.
- Promote member cohesiveness and community by connecting members, conducting facility tours, and being a friendly and efficient point of contact for members and vendors.
- Collaborate with the 3rd Space team to achieve and maintain a 90% occupancy rate.
- Plan, oversee and execute corporate and networking events.
- Participate actively in social media channels and brand, partnership and product marketing.
- Oversee operation, maintenance and cleanliness of a small cafe.
- Must be friendly, approachable, assertive, forward thinking, calm under pressure and even tempered. You enjoy helping and bringing people together.
- Demonstrate a passion for customer service, sales and management including communicating professionally and effectively and solving member related issues.
- Experience with social media, digital platforms, basic website maintenance, content creation and search marketing preferred.
- Candidates already networked in the Newark community required and living nearby preferred.
- Candidates from diverse ethnic, racial and cultural backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Benefits included.