We need a strong PLC Engineer/Developer with skills in CoDeSys for an opportunity in the Raleigh-Durham area. Relocation assistance is on the table for those few people who have not already discovered this beautiful area that offers a great cost of living along with quality of life benefits like mountains to the west and ocean to the east.
This is a major company with a solid robotics and automation group and they're looking for that strong talent who will help get this team growing and going.
CoDeSys is a MUST HAVE.
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
• PLC Programming for automation products using CoDeSys
• Experience with Automation or Process industries
• Knowhow about fieldbuses and industrial communication protocols
• (like Ethernet IP, Ethernet TCP/IP, Modbus, ProfiNet, OPC-DA, OPC-UA, etc.)
• BS in computer science, software engineering, electrical engineering or related degree, MS preferred
• At least 2-3 years of experience in writing software according to IEC 61131-3 programming of PLCs or embedded microprocessor for industrial and automation control applications
• Experience with PLC languages - Structured Text, Ladder Diagram, Sequential Functional Charts, Function Block Diagram, and Instruction List utilizing IEC 61131-3 compliant software development tools and methods
• At least 1-2 years of experience in design, application engineering in control or electrical systems
• Experience in agile and scrum methodologies
Comp range is $85-$95K+ w/excellent benefits. Possible relo assist if needed.
If this fits your background and skills, let's chat ASAP.
A resume is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
Greg "OldSalesGuy" Bennett
Senior Executive Recruiter Randstad Professionals Sales, Marketing, Ops, HR & C-Suite Raleigh, NC and Nashville, TN Office:
Sales, Marketing, Ops, HR & C-Suite
Raleigh, NC and Nashville, TN
Connect with the OldSalesGuy:
skills: Trade Shows
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.