Our client in the Woodbridge area of NJ has an excellent opportunity for a Cognos TM1 Developer!
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Solid TM1 / Planning Analytics development skills.
- Experience with Cognos Analytics and TM1 integration.
- Experience implementing role and group based security in TM1 models.
- Experience in Advanced Turbo Integrator scripting.
- Experience with TM1 Admin activities and server level parameter changes.
- Extensively work on Rules to apply business rules to a cube.
- Experience in scheduling Turbo Integrator process using Chores.
- Experience in financial planning, budgeting and forecasting – understand financial planning and budgeting process.
- Ability to model complex financial planning processes using IBM Cognos TM1.
- Ability to design, develop, create and test planning and finance solutions.
- Implement full life cycle for Cognos TM1 projects.
- Experience with data modeling and data modeling tools preferred.
- Finance Accounting background strongly preferred.
- SQL experience and familiarity with data warehouse tables and a basic understanding of data warehouse concepts.
- Document TM1 and planning-related processes, report development, and data flow.
- Ability to train end users.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and oral/written communication skills.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp